In this article, you can find answers to frequently asked questions about gameplay.
All tasks from the Free Gem! list are provided and controlled by ironSource, a third-party company. If you have completed a task but have not gotten the reward, follow the instructions below.
1. In the Gem Store, tap the Free Gems! button to open the ironSource offer interface.
2. Go to the IN PROGRESS tab.
3. Check the status of the offer.
- Not Yet Installed means that you have selected the task but have not installed the specified app.
- Installed means that you have selected the task and started completing it but have not finished it yet.
- Completed means you completed the task, and ironSource sent the reward.
- If the task is not on the list at all, it means that the task provider does not know that you have taken it. This situation happens if you do not follow the special referral link while choosing the offer. In this case, even the ironSource Support team will not be able to help.
4. Tap the offer and carefully read its terms. You must complete every step of the task. Otherwise, the ironSource automatic system will not send the reward.
If you are sure that you correctly completed the task, but the status has not changed to Completed, or the reward did not come to the in-game mail, you need to contact ironSource. Go to the IN PROGRESS tab and click on the offer you wish to report. Scroll down and tap Missing Emeralds?
After that, select the Contact Support tab:
Fill out the form, attach a screenshot illustrating the completion of the task, submit a ticket, and wait for a reply from ironSource specialists.
There are several ways to get gems:
- Participate in the Tournament of Brotherhoods. To open the Tournament of Brotherhoods menu, tap your Morale scale:
- Watch video ads. To open them, tap the gem icon above the chest or a citizen:
- Complete the free gem tasks provided by ironSource, out partner. To view those tasks, open Gem Store and tap the Free Gems! button:
- In Season rewards.
- In the Wheel of Fortune.
- Purchase in Gem Store.
- Purchase in a bundle.
Arena matchmaking is based on the level of your Castle and the amount of Morale you have. Your village level, which you can view in the upper right corner of the game screen, is not taken into account.
Each Castle level matches a particular Morale range. First, the matchmaking system tries to find the opponent within this range. If there are too few players within the range, the system slightly expands it. This system will expand the range repeatedly until it finds an opponent for you.
If you are matched against opponents with lower or higher Morale, it means that there are no available players within your original Morale range.
Note that each Castle level has a minimum Morale value. The system will not match you against opponents whose Morale is lower than this value. This restriction exists to ensure that players do not decrease their Morale on purpose to fight weaker opponents.
Morale increases every time you win in the Arena, both in offense and defense. The amount of Morale you earn is calculated based on:
- The initial amount of Morale you have at the start of a battle. The more Morale you have, the less Morale you receive if you win the battle.
- The Morale difference between you and your opponent. If your opponent has more Morale, you receive more Morale if you win.
- The number of earned stars. The more stars you get, the more Morale you receive.
Shield protects you from other players' attacks. Other players cannot find you in the Arena or get revenge on you when you are under a Shield.
You can buy a Shield with gems by tapping the plus button near the shield icon in the upper part of the game page. Also, you receive a free Shield after an opponent has attacked your village. The duration of this Shield is determined based on the percentage of the destruction of your base:
0-29% — no Shield;
30-49% damage — 5-hours Shield;
50-79% damage — 8-hours Shield;
80-100% damage — 10-hours Shield.
If you attack another player, you will lose your Shield, but not completely. It will decrease gradually, depending on how many attacks you make:
If you buy several Shields, they will stack.
The daily limit for online protection is six hours. This limit resets every day at 12:00 AM UTC.
Online protection works only when you actually play the game. It will work for another 15 minutes after closing the game. If you simply leave the game open but do not play it, protection will not work.
The jackpot and the artifact chest are the most valuable rewards in the Wheel of Fortune. The more valuable the reward, the lower the drop chance.
Contact our Support team and ask them when you created your account. Our specialists will find this information in the database.
Each relic grants a unique bonus. To view the bonus of a particular relic, tap this building:
Then tap the information button next to the desired relic: .
The higher the level of the relic, the bigger the bonus it provides. Common, rare, and epic relics can be upgraded to level 40. The maximum level of legendary relics is 50.
Individual Tournament is a special event where you can earn rewards by competing with other players.
To participate in Individual Tournament:
- Upgrade your Castle to the fifth level.
- Build Phoenix Lair.
- Upgrade Phoenix Lair to the fifth level.
- Open Lair and tap the Tournament button. You will see the list of participants.
Upgrade your Phoenix Lair to get to the top!
To recruit a hero, you have to:
- Upgrade your Castle to level three.
- Build and/or upgrade Tavern. You can find it by tapping the Build button at the bottom left corner of the game page and opening the Army tab. The higher the level of Tavern, the more powerful heroes you can summon.
- Collect shards of the hero in Tavern Store. To open it, tap Tavern and select the Store tab. Tavern Store refreshes every day. Shard cost resets with the start of a new day.
To upgrade a building, tap it and then press the Upgrade button.
To improve buildings, you need:
- an available builder,
- enough resources,
- enough capacity in the storage facilities, i.e., Treasury and Barn.